Enhanced Protection + Performance.
The ARC™ Lower Performance Guard is a neuromuscular mouthguard worn by some of the world’s top professional athletes. Engineered with ARC™ Technology to stabilize muscles in the head, neck and jaw, and improve oxygenation and alignment, while also reducing TMJ tension.
Every ARC™ Guard is designed specifically for the individual. Our 3D fitting method accurately measures the bite position to optimize comfort and effectiveness.
Engineered with Neuromuscular Science
By using a proprietary methodology developed with two world class dentists, our ARC™ Guard is one of the most scientifically advanced mouthguards on the planet with an "Alignment, Re-positioning, Cushion" discreetly added to your mouthguard.
Benefits may include: increased muscle balance, improved head position and body alignment, increased oxygenation and increased reaction times. Open airways can reduce lactic acid and a corrected balanced "bite" can reduce negative compensation and adaptation of muscles.
Why choose ARC™ Technology: Correct muscle balance results in improved alignment, breathing and protection. GuardLab uses 3D Technology to ensure every guard is scientifically precise for the individual athlete.
The unique cushion size, placement and thickness will vary for every athlete.
- Ideal for non-contact sports, endurance training or cardio
- Weightlifting or movements that cause you to clench your jaw
- Sports that require powerful agility - baseball, softball, tennis, squash, golf
- It may also be worn with helmet and face protection - football, hockey, lacrosse
- Extreme sports - NHRA (reducing tire shake), bobsled, e-sports
- May provide relief with TMJ issues
- Or for those who prefer cushioned protection without any bulk
- Provides neuromuscular support from a balanced bite
- Worn on the lower teeth to align and re-position the jaw in its optimal position
- Designed for comfort and easy communication with a lightweight and snug fit
- Maximizes airflow
- Reduces the risk of injury caused from impact
- Includes mouthguard case
3D Scan Required:
- Custom fit by a 3D Scan – using your exact measurements to optimize your bite, the Lower ARC™ Guard will adjust for muscle compensation caused by TMJ stress and increase balance, breathing and strength.
|This guard features ARC (Alignment Repositioning Cushion) Technology, designed to align and reposition the jaw into an optimal position to cushion impact while maximizing airflow. LEARN MORE|
How to Order an ARC-PRO Guard:
1. Select your sport.
The Lower Performance Guard is a powerful mouthguard for many sports. It is favored by MLB, NFL and Olympic athletes too.
2. Find the nearest 3D Scan Location.
Measured only by a 3D Scan. The 3D scan fee has an extra cost, payable to the Dentist, at the time of your appointment. The fee depends on the Dentist and location, or if you choose to become a new patient of the practice. Walk-in fees average around $100-$150. Scans performed by the GuardLab Scan team are $50.
- If you choose a 3D Scan, find your closest location or email us for assistance.
- If you are returning customer, select Re-Order. We conveniently keep your impression stored on file, free of charge.
3. Select "Start Designing" and Add to Cart
You can choose a base color and add logos, text or graphics on either side.