Custom fit for Lower Performance, this neuromuscular mouthguard is worn by some of the world’s top professional athletes. Engineered with ARC™ Technology to stabilize muscles in the head, neck and jaw and improve oxygenation and alignment, this guard provides the ultimate in performance, unmatched comfort and impeccable fit.
- Ideal for non-contact sports, endurance training or cardio
- Weightlifting or movements that cause you to clench your jaw
- Sports that require powerful agility - baseball, softball, tennis, squash, golf
- It may also be worn with helmet and face protection - football, hockey, lacrosse
- Extreme sports - NHRA (reducing tire shake), bobsled, e-sports
- TMJ issues
- Or for those who prefer cushioned protection without any bulk
- Provides neuromuscular support from a balanced bite
- Lower teeth tracks to align and reposition the jaw in its optimal position
- Designed for comfort and easy communication with a lightweight and snug fit
- Maximizes airflow
- Reduces the risk of injury caused from impact
- Full customization available
- Includes mouthguard case
3D Scan Required:
- Custom fit by a 3D Scan – using your exact measurements to optimize your bite, the Lower ARC-PRO will adjust for muscle compensation caused by TMJ stress and increase balance, breathing and strength.
|This guard features ARC (Alignment Repositioning Cushion) Technology, designed to align and reposition the jaw into an optimal position to cushion impact while maximizing airflow. LEARN MORE|
How to Order an ARC-PRO Guard:
1. Select your sport.
2. Find the nearest 3D Scan Location.
Measured only by a 3D Scan. The 3D scan fee has an extra cost, payable to the Dentist, at the time of your appointment. The fee depends on the Dentist and location, or if you choose to become a new patient of the practice. Walk-in fees average around $100-$150. Scans performed by the GuardLab Scan team are complimentary.
If you are returning customer, select Re-Order.
- If you choose a 3D Scan, find your closest location here or email us for assistance.
3. Select "Customize" to add text or graphics. If you need any design assistance, please leave a comment in the "Note to Seller" box on the checkout page or email us with your Order #.
4. You're done! The next steps will be emailed to you.