The ARC-PRO Guard provides enhanced protection and performance to many of the world's top athletes. This neuromuscular mouthguard is built with our patented ARC™ Technology (Alignment, Repositioning, Cushion) and requires a 3D digital scan from a Certified GuardLab Dentist.
- Upper Protection Guard - protects your upper teeth during contact sports, while the embedded ARC™ Cushion helps to keep the airways open, stabilizes the head, neck and jaw muscles and may help to reduce the risk of injury caused by impact.
- Lower Performance Guard - designed to be worn on your lower teeth, the embedded ARC™ Cushion helps to keep the airways open and helps to reduce TMJ tension or jaw pain when exerting physical power or mental focus during exercise, training or intense concentration.
- Suitable for a variety of sports
- Low profile and snug fit won't obstruct breathing or communicating
- Design your own colors, graphics or text
- Patented ARC™ Technology
- Unrivaled protection and performance for the the modern elite athlete
- Choose the style for your activity. Do not wear the upper and lower guards at the same time.
- Includes mouthguard case
- High quality dental grade materials, BPA free and phthalates free
- 100% Made in the USA
- Worn by players in: MLB, NHL, NFL, CFL, AFL, WBO, UFC, NCAA and Olympians
- Find a 3D Scan Location near you to book a scan
- Store in your GuardLab mouthguard case when not in use (included)
Custom fit with a 3D scan to make the most accurate fitting and comfortable mouthguard. Designed specifically to the exact measurements of your unique teeth and your balanced bite. Once your digital impression is on file, you can re-order again online without having to repeat the fitting process.
|This guard features ARC (Alignment Repositioning Cushion) Technology, designed to align and reposition the jaw into an optimal position to cushion impact while maximizing airflow. LEARN MORE|
How to Order an ARC-PRO Guard.
1. Select your style (Upper or Lower)
2. Choose your fitting method - 3D Scan.
The 3D scan fee has an extra cost, payable to the Dentist, at the time of your appointment. The fee depends on the Dentist and location, ranging up to $100 or more.
- If you choose a 3D Scan, find you closest 3D location here or email us for assistance.
3. Select "Customize" to add text or graphics in the online design tool. If you need any design assistance, please leave a comment in the "Note to Seller" box on the checkout page or email us with your Order #.
4. You're done! The next steps will be emailed to you.
NOTE: Dentist fees vary from $50 - $100+ based on product type and location of GuardLab Certified Dentist. No fees are associated with digital scans performed by the GuardLab scan team.