Custom fit for Upper Protection, this neuromuscular mouthguard is worn by some of the world’s top professional athletes. Provides the ultimate protection, unmatched comfort and impeccable fit. Ideal for contact sports. Engineered with ARC™ Technology designed to open the airways, improve stability of the head, neck and jaw muscles and help to reduce the risk of injury.
- Ideal for all contact sports, endurance training or cardio
- Weightlifting or movements that cause you to clench your jaw
- Sports that require powerful agility - baseball, softball, tennis, squash, golf
- It may also be worn with helmet and face protection - football, hockey, lacrosse
- Extreme sports - NHRA (reducing tire shake), bobsled, e-sports
- TMJ issues
- Or for those who prefer cushioned protection without any bulk
- Provides maximum protection for the upper teeth and gums with neuromuscular support from a balanced bite
- Designed for comfort and easy communication with a lightweight and snug fit
- Maximizes airflow
- Custom fit – easier for breathing and speaking
- Reduces the risk of injury caused from impact
- Full customization available
- Includes mouthguard case
3D Scan Required:
- Custom fit by a 3D Scan – using your exact measurements to optimize your bite, the Upper ARC-PRO will adjust for muscle compensation caused by TMJ stress and increase balance, breathing and strength.
|This guard features ARC (Alignment Repositioning Cushion) Technology, designed to align and reposition the jaw into an optimal position to cushion impact while maximizing airflow. LEARN MORE|
How to Order an ARC-PRO Guard:
1. Select your sport.
2. Find the nearest 3D Scan Location.
Measured only by a 3D Scan. The 3D scan fee has an extra cost, payable to the Dentist, at the time of your appointment. The fee depends on the Dentist and location, or if you choose to enroll as a new patient. Walk-in fees range up to or around, $100-$150. Scans provided by the GuardLab Scan Team are complimentary.
- If you choose a 3D Scan, find you closest 3D location here or email us for assistance.
- If you are a returning customer, select Re-Order.
3. Select "Customize" to add text or graphics. If you need any design assistance, please leave a comment in the "Note to Seller" box on the checkout page or email us with your Order #.
4. You're done! The next steps will be emailed to you.